Monday, July 03, 2006

First Post

Here is my first post. I tried to do one just a second ago and with Microsoft's popup blocker, I could not do a spell check. So I clicked to allow popups from this website and whoosh .... There went everything I have written. So now I get to start again.
I'm starting this blog thanks to my sister. You can find her blog at http://triaspirations.blogspot.com. To keep up with her I'm starting mine. Here is a little background information on me. I just got accepted to the 18th ranked MBA school in the county (according to Business Weekly). I have a full time job, two kids, and a wife. Outside of all of that, I like to run, play basketball, golf, PS2, etc. We just built a new house and moved in November 2006. We still don't have grass, just mud or dirt depending on the weather.
That's all I have for now, but I'll try to update this a couple of times a week. A lot depends on my sister. We are a little (a lot) competitive. Boiler up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home