Sunday, July 09, 2006

Another post for my people

Ok, I know if has been over a week since the last post. I'm not off to a good start. I guess I'm really starting to figure out how much time I'm going to need to go back to school. I'm taking two primer courses. Accounting and statistics. The statistics is mostly about Excel (which I know pretty well), but I have to read everything to make sure there is not something new I don't know about. The stat class is all online (no book). The Accounting class has a book I will use this fall. The first lesson includes reading chapter 1 and 2 (each chapter is about 40-50 pages). I'm finding I can read about 3-4 pages before something else has to be done or I fall asleep. I'm trying to read at work during lunch, but Friday I had to nap for about 10 minutes (because I was head nodding anyway).
Yesterday my wife and I cleaned out the garage. We finally have all of the cars in the garage. We had to take a lot of stuff to the basement. I must have made 25 trips with as much as I could carry. My back was a little sore yesterday, but today I'm sore all over. My in-laws (who live next door) are going boating today. We would like to go, but we haven't been invited yet. We need to go to the grocery store anyway. How can you have two kids and not have any milk? Actually we just ran out last night.
We did get to do some more fireworks last night. My son loves them. He just grins from ear to ear when they pop and flash. He even likes the loud ones. It was a lot of fun. Although due to the time change to Eastern in Indiana we had to do them at 8:45 pm and it was still light out. It wasn't dark enough to do them until about 10:15. Way to late for a 2 year old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home