Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Early morning, late night

Wow, I guess I'm going to get tested in all kinds of things. I'm working on my 2 primer classes for my MBA (which starts in 4 weeks). I'm half done with the stats and just getting started with the accounting. On top of that, my 4 month old son got up at about 3:00 AM last night (this morning). We didn't get to bed until after 11:00 PM. My wife got up and fed our youngest. At about 4:00 AM my oldest son (27 months) woke up and was calling out for mom. So the youngest was handed off to me to sleep in our bed while mom headed to the other one. About 4:30 AM my wife came back and said he was asleep in the guest bed. She asked me to move him into his room. In doing so he woke up and I got to sleep (lie) part on the floor and part in his Thomas bed.
I got back to our room in time to help shut off the alarm and then it was off to the showers. When I got out my oldest was now asleep in my bed and my wife was rocking the youngest. It is going to be a long day. I need to study, but I thought I would write this update.
Oh, on a brighter note; This week is fair week in town. My work is just across the street so I get to go for lunch a couple of times. I have not been there yet, but I want to go today. There is an 80% change of rain today, so there you go. Hope everyone is having better luck than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home