Saturday, July 22, 2006


Hello again! It has been a while. Busy week. My wife's car broke down about an hour from where we live on Monday. She was coming home from work. I had both kids (27 and 4 months) with me. I have to call my mother-in-law and ask her to watch the kids while I drove an hour to meet my wife. It just made for a long day. I feel like I'm still trying to catch up on sleep.
I had a weird dream last night. I was running in a marathon and I had not trained for it. I was doing the mental thing trying to stay calm and convince myself I could make it, just this one time. I woke up a little tired from the run. The funny thing is that I have not run for about 2 weeks. Maybe I need to start running again.
As far as my schooling goes, I'm getting ready for my one week on campus. I'm one lesson from being finished with my statistics class and I'm just starting on the Accounting class. I still have about three weeks until the week on campus, plus another couple of weeks until the fall classes start.
I'm pretty excited about next weekend. Our family is talking about going to Cedar Point. I love the roller coasters. I know it will be hard with two young kids, but I know they will like it too. Plus I love winning prizes at the basketball shooting game. Last time I went I won a small basketball, a full size basketball, and a pimp hat for my friend's daugther (because he couldn't win one for her).
Anyway that is a quick update. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home